“Capstone Education Consulting” means CAPSTONE
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
CONSULTING Co. Ltd, and its subsidiaries. Capstone’s headquarters is in Yangon, Myanmar . Address details for our locations are available on the Our Locations page.
Acceptance of Terms
Please read the Terms carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you may not access the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms do not control or govern your use of Capstone Education Consulting's services.
You should review these Terms frequently as they may change at any time at our sole discretion.
By accessing, browsing or using the website and web application, all users and viewers acknowledge acceptance of the Terms contained herein. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use, view or access the website. While Capstone Education Consulting does not have any actual knowledge of its users’ age, the website and its information is not directed towards children under the age of 13. Users who submit a form on the website which includes their email are agreeing to receive communications and marketing content from Capstone Education Consulting. A user can unsubscribe from this content at any time.
Content Linked to Capstone Education Consulting's Website
Capstone Education Consulting may provide visitors to the Website with access to outside online resources, including various communication tools, online forums, and services offered through links. Capstone Education Consulting encourages you to exercise discretion while using or accessing these links. The content in any linked website(s) is not under the control of Capstone Education Consulting and cannot and will not be responsible for such content. You acknowledge and agree that Capstone Education Consulting shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any content, information, goods or services, available on or through any such third party site or resource. Links to outside entities shall not be considered to be an endorsement of Capstone Education Consulting or its services by such third party entity. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses and any other harmful or destructive content. Capstone Education Consulting shall not make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
By accepting these Terms, you agree not to use, or facilitate others to use, the Website in a way that is harmful to others or overburdens or otherwise impairs the Website. Examples of such use include, without limitation:
- Engaging in illegal or fraudulent activities;
- Infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights;
- Distributing harmful or offensive content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, an invasion of privacy or harassing;
- The distribution of malicious/commercial spam;
- Violating the security or integrity of any computer, network or communications system;
- Using any process or device (automated or otherwise) to retrieve, index, “data mine”, “scrape”, or in any way reproduce the presentation or content of these Websites, unless otherwise permitted.
The Website may from time to time, in the sole discretion of Capstone Education Consulting, allow visitors to post comments or send messages. No posting, messaging or other communication or forum service available or accessible from the Capstone Education Consulting Website shall be used in any manner inconsistent with the following guidelines:
- No user shall post any content that may be unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, tortious, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another person(s)’s privacy, offensive to another’s race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, creed, religion, or otherwise objectionable.
- No user shall impersonate any other person(s) or entity(ies); or falsely state or misrepresent his/her affiliation with any other person(s) or entity(ies).
- No user shall disguise the origin of any content posted or transmitted through the Websites.
- No user shall post any content that he/she does not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary obligations (such as inside information, and/or proprietary and confidential information).
- No user shall post any information that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- No user shall post any material that may contain software viruses, or any computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website, or of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- No user shall use the Capstone Education Consulting Website to intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, national or international law, regulation, by-law or code.
- No user shall use the Capstone Education Consulting Website to harm any minors in any way.
- No user shall use the Capstone Education Consulting Website to collect or store personal data about other users.
- No user shall use the Capstone Education Consulting Website to solicit or promote themselves or any person(s) or entity(ies) other than Capstone Education Consulting, including but not limited to posting promotional materials, soliciting consumers or advertising.
All materials, copyrights, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), designs, patents and other legal interests are recognized or protected as intellectual property under the jurisdiction of these Terms (“Intellectual Property of Capstone Education Consulting”).
Capstone Education Consulting is the exclusive owner of all the Intellectual Property rights in all parts of its Website including but not limited to any documents, articles, writing, products and services provided by Capstone Education Consulting. Capstone Education Consulting grants a limited, non-exclusive license to view and use such Intellectual Property as intended by Capstone Education Consulting but for no other purpose.
As Capstone Education Consulting asks others to respect its Intellectual Property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that content located on or linked to the Websites violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Capstone Education Consulting at email@example.com
Capstone Education Consulting is not affiliated or associated with any university, college, or education institution mentioned on our website.
Modification and Termination
Capstone Education Consulting has the right to update all or any part of the Website, and these Terms at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Website shall constitute agreement to any and all such updates.
Capstone Education Consulting reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Websites (or any part of them) with or without notice.
Capstone Education Consulting may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Capstone Education Consulting be liable with respect to any subject matter of these Terms under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any damages whatsoever. Capstone Education Consulting shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Capstone Education Consulting and its owners, officers, employees, agents and representatives, individually and collectively, from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Websites, including, but not limited to, your violation of these Terms.